Monday, May 26, 2008

Housey NOT for SALE


This is our cute little house
Someday the trees and the tulips will be ripped away to make way for a shared driveway but that has been two months off for the last eight-teen months so we're not holding our breath.  Oh yes and that big empty lot(s) next door to us should be filled with houses then to so that will be a plus.  If you want to purchase one please contact us because that would hurry things along I'm thinking.  
I feel that I must warn you about our two youngest children they're a bit...   well they're the stay up all night loud noise type of youngsters that are common these days as you can tell by their wake up late expressions (see below).


1 comment:

Rosilee said...

And What A Fabulously Great Home it is! Is the city going to share in the double drive way? Your kids are gorgeous! :)